Monday, November 12, 2007

to all mind reader wannabes

I've told this kazillion times to my friends: I HATE MIND READER
I mean.. who has those kind of super power? no one!
then, why would you pretend that you know me, act like you know how i do things? or what will i do? or even pretend that you all know the reasons of my acts?

you don't know what i like and it might be different from your likeness standard.
but please respect our differences and you don't have to mock what i like cause u simply don't understand what it's all about, do you?!

you don't know
and you don't want to know because you just don't care
all you care about is thing that defines you! and we who different cant be as good as you are!
so just back off, mind your own craps, don't pretend like you know me or try to read me!
and stop talking behind people's back! if you need to confront sth just say it straight on my face! bitches!

JUST FREAKING ASK! or CONFIRM!!!

*grumble*

No comments: