Sunday, November 30, 2008

Tears

Last Friday I was asked to act in a crying scene. Those who knew me from the past will probably think that it was just a piece of cake for me who was (or still am?) such a cry baby. However, surprisingly the tears would not come that easy. I listened to sad songs, I went alone to my friends' room trying hard to recall all my sadness that would likely make me cry. It didn't happen. No matter how hard I tried with whatever technique I know, the tears wouldn't come out! not even a drop of it! Then I thought, how strange it was. Could it be that once someone went through a hard situation that has made he/she literally cried his/her lung out then they won't cry that easy anymore?
Is it because you grew stronger from there? or Is it because your emotion just die after?!
or is it because the thing that I recalled in my head were not strong enough to make me cry?
or I have had enough crying?

how could such thing happened i wonder...
I'm having this thought not because this isn't a good thing to happen.
I'm just wondering about the mystery of being a human with emotions.

Tears that flow and strength to carry on
Tears on the lowest point of your life will make any other hardship seems so small..
Tears from a bunch of reasons, representing a bunch of emotions that brings another bunch of situations.

Tears, make us human! that's what I think!

No comments: