Thursday, October 25, 2007

The Lost Motivation

This is my confession.


I'm losing my motivation in many things, well obviously I'm losing my motivation to go to school and to study. I know I'm guilty but I also know that there's something going on inside me that has hindered me from being me, if you know what I mean.
Like today, I skipped my 4 hours Humanism Seminar, I came in late to the most boring lecture and I took pictures of the lecture note. Yap, I did that! I literally took pictures of my professor hand writing on the projector. I didn't bring my laptop and I'm just too lazy to write down everything he wrote with that horrible handwriting. I know I shouldn't have done that, but I feel I'm better than those who sat down in the lecture hall but doing nothing, not listening nor jotting down some notes, but playing with their freaking laptops. At least I got to hear what he said and saved the notes he gave us. Thanks to Armellie for the idea of capturing Fionna's note with her cell phone. =)

This is only an example of how I have lost my motivation and I'm telling you now that have thousands of alibi to defend my self. I'll say that I can't focus on many things at a time. I'll say i need a boyfriend!
ahahahaha~ so cheesy, eh? *I'll talk about this one later on my upcoming blog*


no matter what I have done, I really need to find my motivation back and I need to figure out how or else my life will be a total mess! HELP~~

No comments: