Sunday, October 26, 2008

smooch to myself

i have a long list,
bear with me..
it's the time when i can proudly tap on my own shoulder
and say..
good job med!

- i donated blood
- and u thanked God for the opportunity to help others
- i joined the debate at the consulate
- prayed before it started
- and actually got the second place
- went to PNE for the first time
- rode the HELLavator and actually had fun
- rode the wooden coaster.. it was awsome..

me so proud and happy..
nothing can let me down.
not even my stupid feelings and assumptions

for today i have conquered my self..
for have control over my thoughts

I know I'm loved by the true love
that i should not be afraid of loosing love

it's His
not mine
You can take whatever away from me
or give whatever for me..

I am growing up more and more
from what i've been through
from everything that has happened

I'm learning and hopefully becoming better
and choosing what's best for my growth

for I am the precious daughter
whom He will never leave alone

I thank you God for letting me grow
in the most beautiful pace

I Thank You God For Everyhting

Med. I'm proud of you..


GOOD NITE J, I love youuu soo!

No comments: